5 Tips for Cafe Plants
We know, being a plant parent is hard. Particularly during these winter months when your cafe isn't getting much sunlight, you're away, or it's just so damn cold.
So here are our top 5 tips for keeping those plants not just surviving, but ✨ thriving ✨
1. Don’t over water - less is more! Overwatering is the biggest killer of house plants. Make sure the soil is completely dry to the touch before giving them a good soak.
2. Trim sad leaves - a few browning or crispy leaves are normal but they're taking energy from your plant. Trim them off!
3. Hang your plants - hang 'em from the ceiling to maximise small cafe spaces and limited window space, let them breathe!
4. Add coffee grounds to the soil - sprinkling a small amount of used coffee grounds is a great fertiliser to strengthen your plants.
5. Keep in the sunniest spot - especially during darker, shorter days, your plants need as much sun as they can get (and so do we!).
If you're looking for a spot to sip your coffee with some fabulous foliage, we love:
Still after some more plant tips and inspiration? Here are some of our favourite Instagram accounts to follow for regular updates - the real plant pros!
We wish you (and your plants) all the very best this year 🌱🌱