We're Decent Packaging.. We've sprung from the antipodes of New Zealand, where over the past five years, just like our products we've worked from the ground up.
We want to provide the UK with sustainable plant-based solutions and alternatives to petrochemical-based packaging so we made the decision to open shop here. Same ethos, same sustainable ethical packaging made from plants.
Job Title: UK Marketing Manager, reporting to the UK GM and the HoM (NZ)
Contract: Flexible - Full Time or 3 days per week
Apply before: N/A
The Role: As the first UK Marketing hire your role will be to work with the Global Head of Marketing to deliver the marketing strategy for our major growth markets UK and Europe. You will report day to day to the UK GM for operational support and your workflow will follow the annual marketing plan which you will have input into and managed by the HoM.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy in order to increase our online presence, support our sales team and improve our overall customer experience for decent Packaging (UK) and smartass (UK)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Assistant to implement and manage our overall marketing strategy for decent packaging.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy and manage budgets.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Assistant to brief our in-house Designer to create and manage our social media content and strategy for decent packaging.
- Monitor and report the success of UK marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with teams, including sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor and update SEO marketing for decent packaging.
- Communicate with industry professionals, customers and influencers via social media to create a strong network for decent packaging.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Assistant to implement and manage decent website content and ordering platforms.
- Generate brand awareness across the UK through PR, events and media opportunities with a ‘local lens’.
- One direct report as Mat Cover for the HoM. Manage the UK Designers “workflow” and UK project management tool.
- Passionate about sustainability, composting and making the world a better place
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and results-driven
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager,
- Hands-on experience in content management including Ecommerce, all Social media platforms, eDM marketing, Google Analytics and website content. Digital customer retention is a must.
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to execute creative photo and video content
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills
We’re customer obsessed at Decent Packaging starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers' lives easy. We keep it simple, by remembering the magic is in simplicity and simplicity should be echoed in every part of the business. We prioritize design by making the ordinary extraordinary. We take ownership no matter our role and act as leaders not waiting to be told what to do. We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning.
To apply, please email email@example.com
Applications close on the 20th of September.