We're decent packaging, we make packaging from plants - yep, plants. We've sprung from the antipodes of New Zealand, where over the past seven years, just like our products we've worked from the ground up.
We want to provide the UK with sustainable plant-based solutions and alternatives to petrochemical-based packaging so we made the decision to open shop here. Same ethos, same sustainable ethical packaging made from plants.
Job Title: UK/EU Operations, reporting to the GM
Contract: Full time, Annual Salary & Quarter Bonus Scheme.
Apply before: 9th of November
The Role: Your role is to take responsibility for the Production & Operations of decent UK/EU. Overall, you will be responsible for managing the timely processing and delivery of our products to our customers. This will range from customer enquiries as they navigate our shopfront and portals, to the logistics of order picking and shipping through our third party warehousing partner and our third party delivery partner. You will also work closely for our production manager in NZ to manage our stock holding, forecasting and importing of products from our factories to our warehouses. You will also be involved in the smooth set up of our EU warehouse and operations.
- Prioritise, Delegate & Supervise daily operations.
- Resolve department day to day issues with customers, colleagues and 3rd party partners.
- Freight forward assistance working with shippers and 3PL to make sure stock arrives on time. ● Manage the invoicing and processing of our branded customer portfolio
- Ensure that sales invoices are correct and sent on time.
- Setting up new customers and any commercial terms, creating new products and processing inbound orders on our E-Commerce platform.
- Responsible for ensuring stock is received correctly before entering into Inventory & quarterly stocktaking. ● Planning and assisting the production team. Managing stock on hand, fast and slow moving lines and production schedules.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of decent Packaging’s products and brand.
- 2-3 years in UK/EU operations or equivalent markets.
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo.
- Proactive. Ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively. ● Experience with E-Commerce Platforms (Shopify) and Accountancy Platforms (Xero)
- Experience in 3PL platforms (DPD, Freight Forwarders and WMS systems for inventory management) ● Fluent in English.
- Interest in the coffee and hospitality industry is a plus.
We’re customer obsessed at Decent Packaging starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers' lives easy. We keep it simple, by remembering the magic is in simplicity and simplicity should be echoed in every part of the business. We prioritize design by making the ordinary extraordinary. We take ownership no matter our role and act as leaders not waiting to be told what to do. We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.