Love a good cup of coffee and care about our planet? ☕ 🌱
We're decent packaging, we make packaging from plants. We've sprung from the antipodes – New Zealand, where over the past nine years, just like our products, we've worked from the ground up.
Since launching in the UK in 2019, together with our customers we've saved 308.08 tonnes of carbon, and taken 109,108,812 pieces of plastic out of circulation!
Our team in the UK is growing fast, and we want to hear from you. We're looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and results-driven individual for a new Business Development Manager role based in South West England.
We’re customer obsessed, starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers' lives easy and our BDMs are the front line business drivers. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, they are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and a solid network for sales.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals.
- Maximise sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and understanding of our customer's and potential customers businesses.
- Proactively utilise Pipedrive (CRM) to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Decent Packaging’s products and brand.
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times wowing our customers.
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads.
- Daily planning to maximise sales activities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals.
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo.
- Proactive. Ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively.
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling.
- Time and sales pipeline management.
- Fluent in English.
- Interest in the coffee and hospitality industry is a plus.
- The ability to be creative and think on your feet.
What's in it for you?
We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning. That's why we've implemented a 4 day week, so you have an extra day each week, to spend on you. We've also got a great team that is growing, an office within a shared space in East London, a hybrid working model (min. 2 days in the office, the other days are up to you), access to discounts through the CODE hospitality app and more...
To apply, please email email@example.com by 30th June 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you.