Job Title: Business Development Manager - North
Location: North, United Kingdom
Contract: Full-time, 4 days a week.
Application deadline: 28th April 2022
Send your CV to email@example.com
We are expanding our team and want to hear from you! We're looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and results-driven person. Our BDM’s are the front line business drivers at Decent Packaging. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company.
Above all, our BDM's are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and a solid network for sales.
If the above sounds like you, get in touch. This role will be our first hire outside of London so, we need a legend to join the team up north!
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals.
- Maximise sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and understanding of our customer's and potential customers businesses.
- Proactively utilise Pipedrive (CRM) to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Decent Packaging’s products and brand.
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times wowing our customers.
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads.
- Daily planning to maximise sales activities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals.
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo.
- Proactive. Ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively.
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling.
- Time and sales pipeline management.
- Fluent in English.
- Interest in the coffee and hospitality industry is a plus.
- The ability to be creative and think on your feet.
We’re customer obsessed at Decent Packaging starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers' lives easy. We keep it simple, by remembering the magic is in simplicity and simplicity should be echoed in every part of the business. We prioritise design, making the ordinary extraordinary. We take ownership no matter our role and act as leaders not waiting to be told what to do. We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th April 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you.