We're decent packaging, we make packaging from plants - yep, plants. We've sprung from the antipodes of New Zealand, where over the past five years, just like our products we've worked from the ground up.
We want to provide the UK with sustainable plant-based solutions and alternatives to petrochemical-based packaging so we made the decision to open shop here. Same ethos, same sustainable ethical packaging made from plants.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Contract: Full time
Apply before: 24th June 2019
Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our BDM's are the front line business drivers at Decent Packaging. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, our BDM's are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals.
- Maximise sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and understanding of our customer's and potential customers businesses.
- Proactively utilise Pipedrive (CRM) to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Decent Packaging’s products and brand.
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times wowing our customers.
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads.
- Daily planning to maximise sales activities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals.
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo.
- Proactive. Ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively.
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling.
- Time and sales pipeline management.
- Fluent in English.
- Interested in the Coffee and hospitality industry is a plus.
- The ability to be creative and think on your feet.
We’re customer obsessed at decent packaging, starting with the customer and working backwards. Our job is to make our customers lives easy. We keep it simple, by remembering the magic is in simplicity and simplicity should be
echoed in every part of the business. We prioritise design, making the ordinary extraordinary. We take ownership no matter our role and act as leaders not waiting to be told what to do. We hire and develop the best, hiring for attitude and training for skill. We believe that inside every one of us is more potential than we could imagine, and our goal is to help each other to unlock that potential by pursuing growth and learning.
If this sounds like your cup of tea... or coffee, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, cut off for CV's is 24th of June.